HOW TO: Perform a Traceroute
Traceroute in Windows
- Click the "Start" button and select "Run."
- Type "cmd" into the Run window and then click the "OK" button.
- Type "tracert examplesite.com" into the command prompt and hit the "Enter" key (where examplesite.com is the domain you want to trace the path to)
Traceroute in Linux
- Log in to your operating system.
- Open a Terminal window through the desktop shortcut or from the programs menu.
- Type "traceroute -I examplesite.com" where examplesite.com is the site you wish to trace. Press the "Enter" key and the traceroute will be performed.
Traceroute in Mac
- Log in to your computer, open "Applications" and then open "Utilities."
- Open the "Networking Utility" and click on "Traceroute."
- Enter the domain name you wish to trace and then click the "Trace" button.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Open Mumble2. Open the Mumble Configuration Menu. At the top of the Mumble program...
Out in the wild, there are two types of servers: Public servers and private servers. If you are...
To access the server side icons just right click on your server name in the TS3 client when...
Please note that mumble works with all games as a regular voice chat application. The games below...
Can I connect to a TeamSpeak 2 server using the TeamSpeak 3 client or vice versa?No. TeamSpeak 2...