HOW TO: Perform a Traceroute
Traceroute in Windows
- Click the "Start" button and select "Run."
- Type "cmd" into the Run window and then click the "OK" button.
- Type "tracert examplesite.com" into the command prompt and hit the "Enter" key (where examplesite.com is the domain you want to trace the path to)
Traceroute in Linux
- Log in to your operating system.
- Open a Terminal window through the desktop shortcut or from the programs menu.
- Type "traceroute -I examplesite.com" where examplesite.com is the site you wish to trace. Press the "Enter" key and the traceroute will be performed.
Traceroute in Mac
- Log in to your computer, open "Applications" and then open "Utilities."
- Open the "Networking Utility" and click on "Traceroute."
- Enter the domain name you wish to trace and then click the "Trace" button.
Was this answer helpful?
The defualt ServerQuery port is 10011, you can use this to connect to the backend of your server...
.*[Tt][Ee][Ss][Tt].* Will ban all users that contain TEST or test in the nickname....
The Permission System ===================================================== The Permission...
1 Slot = 1 UserA slot counts as one user in your Voice server. If you get a 12 slot server, you...
Design choices made for TS3 explained, advantages and disadvantages TeamSpeak 2 (and many other...